I've been a long-time fan of making Zines. They are simple to do and you can choose any subject you like - honestly, it's endless.
Here are a few random ideas:
- kid's birthday invites (you can be really creative here)
- a mental health journey
- a weeks worth of recipes
- a love declaration to someone (everything you love about them)
- what do I want to be when I grow up?
- an armchair travel holiday (bucket list stuff)
- ideas for how to get another job
I wanted to mix up my usual yearly review of the year just passed - and as I endeavour to do a creative task every day in 2022, my mind is racing. For the review I made a Zine, entitled: 'What 2021taught me'.
Here are some of the topics I'm covering:
Health & Fitness
Friends & Community
Work & Business
Learning & Knowledge
You can adapt it to whatever suits you.
Why not make a Zine yourself? If you don't know where to start, why not buy this little booklet that will help with all matters Zine...
For some more ideas, some creative thinking, why not download our FREE EBOOK on being or becoming your own boss.