I've been a long-time fan of making Zines. They are simple to do and you can choose any subject you like - honestly, it's endless.
Here are a few random ideas:
- kid's birthday invites (you can be really creative here)
- a mental health journey
- a weeks worth of recipes
- a love declaration to someone (everything you love about them)
- what do I want to be when I grow up?
- an armchair travel holiday (bucket list stuff)
- ideas for how to get another job
I wanted to mix up my usual yearly review of the year just passed - and as I endeavour to do a creative task every day in 2022, my mind is racing. For the review I made a Zine, entitled: 'What 2021taught me'.
Here are some of the topics I'm covering:
Health & Fitness
Friends & Community
Work & Business
Learning & Knowledge
You can adapt it to whatever suits you.
Why not make a Zine yourself? If you don't know where to start, why not buy this little booklet that will help with all matters Zine...